District & Sessions Judge, Sangrur (Punjab)
Sangrur Court Steno, Peon, Sweeper Vacancy 2021
District Court Sangrur Recruitment 2021
- Application Form Start : 07 October 2021
- Application Submission Last Date :- 26 October 2021 at 5:00 PM
- Stenographer Test/ Interview Date : Notified on or After 02 November 2021
- Peon Interview Date : 08 To 10 November 2021
- Sweeper Interview Date : 11-12 November 2021
- Download Application Form :
- Further Process :- Please stay connected with the official website.
- Source : Official Website
- General, OBC, EWS Candidates Fee :- 0/-
- SC, ST Candidates Fee :- 0/-
- Minimum Age Required : 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limits : 35/ 37 Years (Post Wise)
- Age Limit as on : 01 January 2021
- Additional Age Relaxations as Per Rules.
CANDIDATE ELIGIBILITY DETAILS
- Stenographer Gr-III:
- Candidates must have Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent qualifications with Punjabi Language as a Subject in Matriculation.
- Shorthand Speed: 80 wpm (English) & Typing Speed : 20 wpm (English) on computer
- Age Limit : 18-37 Years
- Peon & Sweeper:
- Candidates should have knowledge of Punjabi language up to Middle standard.
- Age Limit : 19-35 Years
- For More Details Read The Official Notification.
SANGRUR COURT VACANCY DETAILS :: 22
|Stenographer Gr-III||Rs. 10,300-34,800/- plus 3,600/- GP||07|
|Peon (includes orderly, Mali & Chowkidar etc.)||Rs. 4,900-10,680/- plus 1,650/- GP||10|
|Sweeper||Rs. 4,900-10,680/- plus 1,650/- GP||05|
SANGRUR COURT POSTAL ADDRESS
POSTAL ADDRESS :- Distt and Sessions Judge, Distt and Sessions Court, District Ct Rd, Military Cantonment, Partap Nagar, Sangrur, Punjab-148 001.
- Candidates should reach their application form along with self-attested copies of necessary documents at the following address before or on the last date of application By Post Only.
DOCUMENTS TO BE ATTACHED WITH THE APPLICATION
Self-attested copies of the following certificates should be sent along with the application. Original certificates should not be sent with the application.
- Educational and professional qualification certificate.
- Date of birth certificate (Educational Certificate ).
- Caste Certificate. If you belong to the reserved category.
- Copy of Experience Certificate. If Any
- Copy of Aadhaar card.
- Two passport size photographs.
- A self addressed envelope without Postal Tickets.
GENERAL CONDITIONS AND INSTRUCTIONS
- The applicant should write the “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF POST NAME/ CATEGORY NAME”
- Fill all the columns of the application yourself, in English in plain and capital letters.
- No cutting or over harvesting in the application.