||Join Territorial Army Officer Form 2021
|| Some Post
||Indian Army Recruitment 2021: The Territorial Army has invited applications for non-departmental officers. The application window was opened today i.e. 20th July 2021. The last day to apply for the same is 19th August 2021. The candidates must note that they will have to qualify for the written exam.
Join Territorial Army Officer Recruitment Online Form 2021
Army Officer Recruitment 2021
- Online Registration Start : 20 July 2021
- Registration Last Date : 19 August 2021
- Fee Payment Last Date : 19 August 2021
- Exam Date : 26 September 2021
- Admit Card Available : September 2021
- General, OBC Candidates : Rs. 200/-
- SC, ST Candidates : Rs. 200/-
- PH Candidates : Rs. 200/-
- Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, E Challan Fee Mode.
- Minimum. Age : 18 Yrs.
- Maximum. Age : 42 Yrs.
- Read the Notification for Age Relaxation.
- Bachelor Degree in any Stream from Recognized University.
- Read the Notification for More Details.
- Agra, Allahabad, Lucknow, Delhi, Chandigarh, Jaipur, Pune, Bangalor, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Darjeeling, Guwahati, Dimapur, Jalandhar, Shimla, Ambala, Hisar, Bhubaneswar, Dehradun, Udhampur, Srinagar, Nagrota.
Join Territorial Army Officer , Join Territorial Army Officer Admit Card , Join Territorial Army Officer Syllabus
How to Apply TA Officer Form 2021
- The Online application can be filled from 20/07/2021 to 18/08/2021, after which link will be disabled.
- The applicants must ensure that while filling their Application Form, they are providing their valid and active E-mail IDs as the concerned authorities may use electronic mode of communication while contacting them at different stages of examination process.
- Candidates are strongly advised to apply online well in time without waiting for the last date for submission of online applications.
- While filling in the Application Form, the candidate should carefully decide about his choice for the centre for the examination.
- Candidates should note that no request for change of centre will be granted.
- Candidates in their own interest are advised to keep a copy of print out of filled form submitted online.